Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guest Blog: Mr. Peevey Weighs In On Hotel Sinks

Today we have a guest blog posting from a "Mr. Peevey" who will be checking in periodically with his pet peeves (and believe us folks, he has many...) 

Mr. Peevey was recently in a hotel room that didn't have a stopper on the sink.  Here's his rant:

Pet Peeve #1675


Dear Hotel Manager:

I realize that one time, some salesman from Topeka passed out on his bed while filling up the sink in his hotel bathroom and, as a result, the sink overflowed, causing hundreds of dollars of damages.

However, I can assure you that I am not that guy. I can be trusted with the simple act of
filling the sink for shaving and washing my face. Seriously, I can responsibly use your precious sink stopper -- no need to take it from me like guards take a belt from a despondent inmate.

I can handle the "fill-up the sink" thing all on my own, without causing colleteral damage. The "don't clog the toilet" thing?

Well, that's a whole different story.....

- Mr. Peevey
____________________________________________

Programming note: Illinois and California are coming soon on The LG Report 50-State Interview Series, so please stay tuned....

Also, we're aiming for more frequent -- and shorter -- postings.  We haven't gotten there yet, but we hope to soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LG Report appreciates all comments, thanks for taking the time; Karma will probably award you a winning lotter ticket or something. The "or something" being more likely. But thanks again!