As LG mentioned in the last post, he recently purchased some vintage photos at a second-hand shop. This is the second in our on-going series of "Snarky Captions for Old Photos" (we reserve the right to change that title at any time however...)
So here's #2:
1. A young Jeffrey Dahmer foreshadows what would be his hobby later in life;
2. At least he's not choking his chicken;
3. The only known childhood photo of Albert DiSalvo, aka "The Boston Strangler;"
4. This kid looks pretty calm but his kitten looks all choked up;
5. The kitten didn't need that neck anyway;
6. Little did this kid know that 50 years later, people would be making fun of his photo on something called "a blog." If he did, he'd have choked the shiiite out of us long ago; and
7. A rare childhood photo of the founder of the ASPCA!
OK, that's it for today folks, short and sweet. Oh yeah, and if you haven't voted yet, please throw your support behind LG's entry in this month's USA Today Cartoon Caption Contest. Please click HERE and vote for entry #2. LG would be most grateful. It only takes a few seconds and they don't ask for your e-mail address or any personal information and you don't have to set up an account.
See you back here again soon for the next vintage photo....
And happy Thanksgiving everyone, we all have a lot to be thankful for, no doubt.