Friday, July 23, 2010

Random Thoughts





Well it should be.  

And who bothers making up these signs?  It seems like there's almost unlimited growth potential for a business that makes signs telling people what things aren't crimes.  They should be running their production lines 24/7.  That wouldn't be a crime either (another sign idea...)





















OK, dogs I'll allow to skateboard.  That shouldn't be a crime. 













I'm always amused by obituaries (yes, I've hit the age where I scan them...it's not a crime...I find it interesting to read about people's abbreviated life stories...) that say things like "Lived in the area 15 years ago," or "Son lives in Middletown," or "Once had a cup of coffee in this county on way to Florida."









Couple other quick thoughts: 

* I'm pitching a TV series idea to The Discovery Channel.  It's about men who die or suffer severe injuries picking tomatoes to supply Heinz.  It's called "The Deadliest Ketchup."  

*  All businesses advertise that they're "Conveniently Located."  My ass.  How do they know exactly where you are and what's convenient to you?  Although I guess they're within their rights to say this since, like skateboarding, it's not a crime... 

Until next time kidz.  And don't forget to recommend The LG Report to all your friends....thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LG Report appreciates all comments, thanks for taking the time; Karma will probably award you a winning lotter ticket or something. The "or something" being more likely. But thanks again!