Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Beef With A Certain Driver...

Have you ever become extremely annoyed with a driver in front of you who was just hot dogging it, driving crazily, all over the place, showing off and just generally being a wiener

I recently had such an experience.

The car ahead of me was doing stupid things; I wanted to yell, but I couldn't ketchup in time to say anything. 

Finally, she pulled over and I got out and said, "I want to be frank with you, you're a bad driver.  Your skills behind the wheel simply don't cut the mustard."  I was on a roll.

I was red hot.  

When she got out to talk to me, I immediately noticed that she had nice buns.   Sexist, I know.  She also seemed to have a rather sauer personality, but I let it go. 

Anyway, I told her my beef and grilled her for a few minutes about her driving habits.  We then shook hands and both got back into our respective cars and drove away. 

Luckily, I got a picture of her car, just in case the police need it in the future.  Here's what it looked like:



1 comment:

  1. Very cool post! I always wanted to see it when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete

The LG Report appreciates all comments, thanks for taking the time; Karma will probably award you a winning lotter ticket or something. The "or something" being more likely. But thanks again!