Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The LG Report Catches Its Breath

Sorry but I've been busy with my other blog responsibilities and haven't been able to come up with much for today's post.  If you want to see what I've been up to, visit http://www.plusblog.org/ and you can review today's posting.  It's an insurance site but many of the attempts at humor translate into real world terms.  I've also been busy in The LG Report lab working on Friday's big Geo Profile posting.  The fans are really begging for it.  Here's a Mr. Busby Robinson, son of Shelby, of New Rochelle, NY asking for his fix of Geo on the blog:

Don't worry Busby, it's coming soon!

If you have a cute pooch at home, feel free to e-mail me a photo at LG727@aol.com and I'll try to post it.

Adios for today folks.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LG Report appreciates all comments, thanks for taking the time; Karma will probably award you a winning lotter ticket or something. The "or something" being more likely. But thanks again!